- Family Caregiver Training, March 7 at 10 am
- Southern Gospel Concert featuring Port City Quartet, Saturday March 14 at 6pm. Free Concert! Check them out at portcityquartet.com
- At The Well Women’s Experience, Saturday March 21, Free Event, 10a-12p, Fundraiser Breakfast Prior to Event at 9am.
- 5k Race for Missions, Saturday March 28 (See details)
- Wednesdays – 6:00 pm: Anyone wanting to pray for our church, nation or any specific need are welcome to meet at the altar
- Wednesdays – 7:00 pm: Bible Study in the Fellowship Hall. We are studying the book of Numbers! Bring your Bible and join us!
For more information please contact Pastor Johnny at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page
5K Run for Missions
Our 5th Annual 5K Run for Missions will be held on Saturday, March 28, 2020 at Salisbury Community Park, 935 Hurley School Road, Salisbury, NC 28147. Register online: www.sportoften.com or contact Pastor Johnny or Belinda Wyatt for a registration form.
SPONSORS NEEDED! Please contact us if you would like to sponsor our race this year. Please help us fund missions
Adult Sunday School: 10:00 a.m. every Sunday. Our leader is Ronnie Simmons. (left side classroom)
Senior Adult Sunday School: 10 a.m. (60+)every Sunday. Our Leader is Renee Moore. (across from Pastor’s office)
Youth Sunday School: 10 a.m. every Sunday. Our leaders are Travis and Jennifer Shoe. (South side entrance-first room)
Children’s Sunday School: 10 a.m. every Sunday. Our leader is Kim Cline. (South side entrance-second room)
Add us on Facebook to stay up to date on all events and photos!